Alright. Before posting something here, I think I may have to make an apology for my sort of inactivity for the last three months–six months if you exclude the very few entries I have halfheartedly been posting since March. Okay, so here are a few things about me that I have been wanting to write about but I honestly couldn’t because of the lack of the drive and the lack of time.
- I quit being a teacher and now work for the government;
- I have not been writing anything aside from a few scribbles on the back of receipts I find in my wallet;
- There are only a few books I have purchased and read since January;
- I still don’t watch TV which means I still have few knowledge on current events and the novelty;
- I still wash my own clothes, but I now use the iron often since they require formal wear there at the office;
- Still single; and,
- My current job (and reading and watching Anthony Bourdain) made me appreciate the beauty in travelling.
For the next few weeks, I promised to devote some time in sharing a few things I learned, experienced, and felt in those rare times I’m out of the city. And hopefully, it’d engage me into writing again, about anything that could strip me off this indolence. Well, hopefully.